Clinical Research Coordinator
We are seeking a clinical research coordinator who, under general supervision, will analyze and interprets highly complex clinical research data; conduct clinical testing and develop protocols. The coordinator will work with research team to develop work flow policies and procedures. The coordinator will mentor, train and review the work of less experienced clinical research staff. And will oversee the clinical assessments of the study subjects. Coordinator will be responsible for protocol submissions, database enhancements, and budget preparation
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes highly complex data gathered on clinical research studies.
- Prepare and ensure IRB, finance, and grant applications are completed on time and efficiently
- Coordinate protocols and human subject approvals between various sites.
- Assists the Principal Investigator, the research team, and regulatory staff in the preparation of new submissions, amendments, and renewals of ongoing clinical trials.
- Works closely with clinical team to assist in recruitment, data collection, and study protocol activities.
What You’ll Bring:
Bachelor’s degree in sciences or related field. Master’s degree preferred
5 years of clinical research
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
Ability to manage multiple tasks & priorities
Demonstrated leadership potential